All Teen Delegates must be atleast 14 years old by the date of their respective
State pageant and no older than 18 years old by the date of the National pageant.
Total Sponsorship Fee: $750
Sponsorship fee includes ALL areas of competition.
Once you are accepted as a State Contestant you MUST submit a non-refundable $100 deposit.
There is no add fee or registration fee.
1. Each entrant must be atleast 14 years old by her respective State pageant and no older than 18 years old by the National
pageant. You must provide proper I.D. when applying.
2. Entrants must be of good moral character and be role models to all. If found that entrant does not maintain this status
with physical proof, she will be dismissed of any titles or will not be able to compete without a refund.
3. Entrants must be in good health and able to travel and attend events.
4. All entrants must be born female, must have never been married, and must have never been pregnant.
5. All entrants must be a citizen of one of the states in America and live in the United States(excluding Hawaii).
Each entrant must provide proper I.D. which can include a passport and/or official notarizied statement included with a copy
of the entrants birth certificate to prove her citizenship.
6. All judges decisions are finals and cannot be revoked unless stated otherwise. Any bad sportsmanship will result in
a revoked title or dismissal without a refund.
7. Miss Teen of America has the right to deny or accept anyone.
8. Miss Teen of America has the right to revoke any delegates title if they are found to have broken the rules or their
contract which must be signed by both herself and her parent(s)/guardian(s) before beginning their reign.
9. If for some reason any winner is disqualified or decides to give up her title, she will be responsible for returning
all prizes including crown, sash, and scholarship/monetary awards which will be given to the respective girl to take over
the title affect immediately. The winner also is responsible for paying for any expenses she might need to return items, The
Miss Teen of America Organization is not responsible for providing or reimbursing any expenses which the winner might have.
Please also note that the winner will not be given a refund.
10. All winners must sign their respective contract before beginning her reign otherwise she will not
be able to accept her title and it will be revoked without a refund.
11. Entrants hereby agree to release any pictures and/or videos which may be taken at all pageants which they attend.
The Miss Teen of America Organization cannot be held responsible for any stolen pictures.
12. Entrants hereby agree to release forever any claims which can be made against The Miss Teen of America Organization,
inc. and all involved in the organization.
13. Entrants agree that if they win their state title or the Miss Teen of America title they will not participate
in any other pageants during their reign unless given permission otherwise. All entrants who wish to participate in other
pageants must contact the official offices both by telephone and written notice and ask to be granted permission. If
winners compete in other pageants without granted permission by The Miss Teen of America Organization, then the
Miss Teen of America organization reserves the right to revoke any titles won without a refund.
14. All employees of The Miss Teen of America Organization and members of their immediate families are not eligible in
any way, shape, or form to compete in any of the Miss Teen of America pageants hosted.
15. All contestants and their legal parent(s) and/or guardian(s) agree that The Miss Teen of America Organization and
all employees cannot be held responsible or accountable for any injuries or stolen items during any relating pageants
to The Miss Teen of America Organization.
16. All State and Local winners agree and promise to accept their titles with the knowledge that they will compete in
the National Pageant. All winners understand that they must pay their own entry fee for the pageant or
find a sponsor. Winners also agree that they are responsible for providing themselves with transportation to the pageant
and hotel accomodations for their families. They also understand that The Miss Teen of America Organization will not
be held responsible for any payments not made which could result in them losing their place at the pageant and they will not
be given a refund of any payments submitted.
17. All entrants are responsible for providing themselves with transportation to and from the pageant. They are also
responsible for providing themselves with any extra money they may need and all of their food, as well as hotel accomodations
for their families.
18. All winners understand and agree that they must return to their respective pageants the following
year in their crown and banner, which they keep to crown their successors. This includes the reigning Miss Teen of America.
Winners also understand that they must provide themselves with hotel accomodations and transportation to the following year's
19. All entrants agree to the fact that the National pageant will be televised and will air on NSTT Channel 2. All
entrants will be asked to sign a waiver.
20. All winners agree to assume all responsibility and follow all of the rules once accepting their position and signing
21. All entrants and winners understand and agree that if they withdrawl from their respective competition(s) at any
time, including during a reign, they will be responsible for returning ALL prizes and items directly to The
Miss Teen of America offices and understand they will be giving up their titles. In addition, all entrants and winners understand
they will not be given a refund in anyway.
22. All entrants understand that The Miss Teen of America Organization has the right to change any deadlines or locations
for any of their pageants.
23. All entrants understand that when making any payments, the result of a returned check will add a $30 fee onto their
24. All contestants and parents understand that The Miss Teen of America scholarship money must go towards
atleast a four year college or it will be revoked.
25. All contestants understand that any decisions made to revoke a title are based on any solid evidence found and
The Miss Teen of America Organization cannot be held accountable for any future expenses.
26. All winners understand and agree that they must be available for all appearances, photo shoots, community projects,
and any other special events scheduled by The Miss Teen of America Organization. Failure to arrive at any events, unless in
a special case can result in a revoked title.
Failure to abide by any rules stated above and in the entrants respective contracts will result in a revoked title without